Followers

Friday 9 August 2013

Thank You!!!!!!!

Hi everyone, hope you all ok..
 
 
 
Thank you all for all your lovely well wishes you have given me and the lovely cards you have sent,  you have all made my days better. The last 2 days I have noticed that im getting better as I can move about now with out making funny noises lol and have managed to get dressed now for 2 days. Today has been the best day so far so it can only get better and iv even bin for a slow walk round the block (5mins if that) and that put a smile on me face but say the best is iv made a few cards. Mother in law treated me to Hunkeydory's Decadent Days and Glamorous Nights card kits so I could still make easier cards as its mainly push out toppers cut card then stick on. I must say tho that it is quality card and the colours and images are gorgeous, am having fun as never used kits before.
I have got quiet a few cards to get posted that I got done before me op so you be saying oh no not another one soon. Iv got to start now as iv only got one more card that is already scheduled so its a must for me to do and I be coming to see what you all been up to and get up to speed with everything.
Well its fingers crossed now for me that nothing else happens this year as its been a bit of a roller coast ride with everything, happy and the sad times. 
Be back tomorrow now
Take Care
Hugs
xx Lozzy xx 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lozzy.
    I am so pleased that you are starting to feel better. I hope you continue to make a good recovery
    Take care of yourself.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased to see that you are starting to feel better Lozzy! No better therapy than a bit of gentle card making!! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased you are starting to feel a little better Lozzy, a little bit of craft takes your mind off other thing.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's wonderful news, Lozzy! Take care and craft on!
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and leaving your comments - i always read and really appreciate them x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...