Followers

Thursday 26 May 2016

Coffee Delight and Oddball Art Stamps Image

Hi everyone and hope you all ok.. 

Im back with you today with a card that i would call a bit on the CAS side for me just lately. Iv had to have a bit of  a break from things to get things done round the house and happy that i have got all my flowers/plants planted now and garden sorted. Needed a bit of me time as i could feel myself going on the decline again, everything gets on top of me with everything from time to time so i have to switch off to recharge my batteries. Its what i have to do to keep myself sane. 

Have used this gorgeous image #236 from Oddball Art Stamps and my new Coffee Delight Digi papers. Have used my Prima Oil Pastels with a water brush to colour image them added a few liquid pearls plus a bit of ribbon and that's it for today's card.


Take care
Hugs
xx Lozzy xx

would like to enter into =




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lozzy..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Lozzy, Love that sweet image and great colouring. Your Coffee Delights papers look stunning. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. Great papers and sentiment. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that image
    Lovely card and colour choice
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lozzy, I like the sweet image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that sentiment - very cute card!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge, elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and leaving your comments - i always read and really appreciate them x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...