Followers

Friday 22 April 2016

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - "Female Birthday"

Hi everyone and hope you all ok..

Today is the start of a new challenge for you over at Fussy and Fancy Friday.
The Challenge for you is "Female Birthday" which is hosted by our lovely Theresa. For this challenge we would like to thank Sweet Lilac Flowers for being our sponsors and offering a fabulous prizes. 
This is my DT card that was made for my mums Birthday which was on the 14th so its no worries as she's already has this now..


Prima Oil Pastels to colour image, Lavender, Violet, Grey, Magenta, Yellow, Yellow Green, Salmon Pink 


Cheery Lynn Vintage Corner Flourish
LOTV Sentiment Stamps
Woodware Leaf Punch
Ching-Chou Kuik digi image hello magnolia
My Design Digi Papers
Rose Organza Ribbon


Hope you pop over and join in with our great challenge plus checkout all the stunning cards from the lovely Design Team at
Photobucket

Take Care
Hugs
xx Lozzy xx

would like to enter my card into =


mum on her 70th birthday, if im like her on my 70th id be happy but im going to get told off putting this on as she didnt like this photo lol. (sorry mum lol)


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and best wishes to your mum, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lozzy. Your Mum looks great for a young 70yrs..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful Lozzy, I like the design Happy Birthday to your Mum.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lozzy. I love the colours you've used...especially the hair. Happy Birthday to your Mum. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful card. I love your coloring. I have never used that medium to color but it looks difficult. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your mom...she does not look 70! I saw your beautiful DT card at Fussy and Fancy challenge and just wanted you to know how much I liked it! I am your latest follower! (Bloglovin)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and leaving your comments - i always read and really appreciate them x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...