Followers

Monday 22 April 2013

Little Claires Mary

Hi everyone, hope you all ok and had a great weekend..
 I would like to say a big thank you for all the well wishes for hubby's mum, she was so happy when i told her, said you are all lovely, kind and caring and that i had to thank you.. She still got to have more test done in a few weeks when she has built up her strength a bit as still not right but a lot better then she was..
 
As we back to normal now, will i ever be lol i have got a few cards done after having to find my craft mojo again..
I have used one of Little Claires stamps and she is called Cutie Patooties Mary The papers i have used are called Floral Breeze and Mini Dots and you can find them at Bearly-Mine Designs and i am having fun using these digi papers as they are all gorgeous so its hard to choose. I have took the sketch from this months challenge at Little Claires designs. 
 
 
x cut die for flowers
 
 
tonic punch for scallop edge and butterflies
 
 
 
pro marker pens to colours
 
 
 
papers from Bearly-Mine Designs
 
would like to enter into =
 
Take Care
Hugs
xx Lozzy xx
 
shall be back later to see what you been upto
 
 
 
 
 
 


15 comments:

  1. So cute and I love this adorable card design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Lozzy. I love the sweet image, pretty papers and gorgeous flowers.
    I hope hubby's mum continues to make a good recovery
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a pretty card and such a sweet image. Fab colour combo too. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sweet and pretty Lozzy and just perfect for this weeks theme.

    Thanks so much for joining in my 'Passion for Flowers' them at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty Lozzy, such a sweet image and lovely pastel colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lozzy, I like the adorable image, the colours and the butterflies.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Lozzy, that image is so cute. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card Lozzy I love the pink and yellow together! Thanks for coming by my blog! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! Love the darling image and the soft colors you used. Those butterflies are so pretty! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Lozzy, gorgeous colour choice.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. so gorgeous lozzy.really sweet image and i love your pretty colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute card sweetie.
    fab image as well
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet, lovely design, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lozzy, such a stunning card using one of my all time favourite Little Claire stamps. Thank you for joining LCD in our latest blog challenge xxGaynor LCDT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lozzy, I am Heidi from Little Claire. Could you possibly contact me via my email of : russiandoll64@hotmail.co.uk, as I have a question for you. Many thanks Heidi xxxx(thecraftygoatgirl.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and leaving your comments - i always read and really appreciate them x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...