Followers

Monday 6 August 2012

Fairy Fairy

Hi everyone, hope you had a good day and ok. I've been playing with the settings a bit on the camera today so Ive got 2 different types of photos to show you. If you don't mind could you say which one you think is the best, i think its the 1st photo as shows the colours more but i would like your comments please as i don't really no now, think i should play a bit more. Had to use my new backing papers today on this card, they all that lovely i didn't no which ones to use but me being me i went for the pinks 1st. I don't really do greens but the greens are gorgeous in this paper pad so will have to do a card next using the green papers, she says.  The papers are from Papermania (Lucy Cromwell), you get double-sided and glittered papers to. Not really looked into the other bits you can get but i will. Hope you like, Lozzy x



stamp= sweet pea coloured with pro markers
flowers= WOC
leaves=woodware punch
rest from stash
would like to enter=
that craft place blog/things with wings
ribbon girls/ bingo/ribbon,pearls,image

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card and I prefer the second, paler photograph with less shadows - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl card challenge. Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, such soft colours.

    I like the crispness of your 1st pic (Have you used macro zoom on that one?) However Mary is right less shadow is better. I always try to take my pics in natural light. I use a 'white box' so I can move it to the best light in the house, I find my cards always look better that way. Hope that helps :-) Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow gorgeous card, love the papers, flowers and the Image is so cute. I like the 1st picture as I'm on my iPhone camping so the colours really popped for me. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Happy Crafting. Kerry x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and leaving your comments - i always read and really appreciate them x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...