Followers

Sunday 8 July 2012

Butterfly

Hi everyone, hope you ok. Fingers crossed you haven't been affected with all the flooding I've just read about. Its bad and i feel sorry for the people that it has affected...It can not carry on for much longer i hope.
I had some good news over the last few days..2 of my cards have won challenges. My Happy Birthday Tilda won midweek magnolias lace challenge and Tilda with a Lamb has just won totally gorjuss challenge. I'm was over the moon when i see my name but then to see it again the next day i went round again lol..Well I'm back down to earth now so i have 2 more cards to show you. My next door neighbour has asked for 7 more thank you cards (she had 6 last week) for the school teachers as her daughter is moving up to the juniors after the SUMMER holidays. Hope you like.....Lozzy xx


papers = hot of the press Soft Nostalgia (free in a mag)
butterfly topper = Kanban
flowers = Prima
thank you, small butterfly, small roses from my old stash
would like to enter card into chocolate & coffee & cards challenge anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting and leaving your comments - i always read and really appreciate them x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...