Followers

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Tilda with her stars

Hi everyone, hope you all ok. Would like to say a thank you and a hello to my new followers the have joined me this week and for your lovely comments you have made on my cards. You've put a big smile on my face.   I'd like to show you a card that I've done using Tilda with her stars and papers from papercraft essentials, sweet wishes. I love the colours from this paper pad as they are bright and summery. I coloured Tilda with my pro markers and flex markers using lilac colours. The flowers are from WOC and just the one flower is a prima flower. The leaves are from my Woodware punch again which i punch out in white then coloured with my pro markers plus the pink ribbon and gems are from my old stash. Hope you like..Lozzy x



would like to enter card into=
crafty boots challenges-bingo-(green-stars-ribbon)
magnolia mania challenge-prince and princess
magnolia stamp lovers-tilda only

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card, which is beautifully coloured. I love those gorgeous flowers too!

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and leaving your comments - i always read and really appreciate them x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...