Followers

Tuesday 14 January 2020

PaperbabeStamps: It's January Sneak Peek Time...

Hi everyone and hope you all ok
Let you know that Kim from Paperbabe Stamps has a new release coming soon and these new stamps and templates are stunning.
Sat 18th ~ New release available in shop, with introductory discount
I little teaser from me below for you







Iv copied this post from the Paperbabe Stamps Blog

Take care...Hugs Lozzy xx


Check out the new goodies we're planning to release this month...
Hands, YAY!!! I hear so often how people really struggle drawing hands, I happen to enjoy the challenge and have designed this stamp set to coordinate perfectly with the previously released 'dinky' scale of stamps and templates. So you can add to your collection and they will all work together, although they are quite feminine hands I guess.
And to help with stamping hands in the perfect position without complicated cutting of post it notes and sticky version masks I have also designed a coordinating template mask.
This next stamp set has been designed to work alongside all the dinky female faces, so the portrait, the profile and the 3/4 view, I have designed their hair from a flourish, there are plenty of additional flourishes to extend and create super curls too. 
Also to help with stamping the faces in the perfect position without complicated cutting of post it notes and sticky version masks I have designed a coordinating template mask, when used alongside the flourish stamp it will mask and protect the background. 
And finally seeing as I am in the flourishing and growing theme I thought a sentiment builder stamp set would bring the whole thing together.


What do you think of the peeks? Join us tomorrow for introductions.
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!

HuGs Kim x













No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting and leaving your comments - i always read and really appreciate them x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...