Followers

Friday 24 March 2017

Big Girl Bloomers

Hi everyone and hope you all ok..

Im sorry for not being around much the last few month. Iv been a bit down in the dumps and lost my MOJO regarding card making and blogging. Its been nearly 2 years ago when i found out that i have OA in my lower back, both hips and both SIJ,s. This January i got the results from another x ray to be told that i have moderate degenerative narrowing of lower cervical discs with associated vertebral Osteophytosis (bone spur's). Its extra pain now and all i hear is crunching and cracking from my neck, right shoulder pops and cracks as well now, along with my back... hay ho im falling to bits lol.  Everything that I'm doing now is taking me twice as long as before plus only go in my craft room when I'm feeling ok which over the last little while is not much plus i find i walk in there then walk straight out as i can not get my MOJO going. Im slowly getting my head around to the future but its hard knowing there are things that im not aloud to do any more and having to think before i do anything is making me have ups and downs as normally i just get stuck into what ever it is.

I need something to give me a kick start back into everything but one thing is im here with a post and have today managed to get a few more sets of digi papers done for our winners over at A Bit More Time To Craft...... Less of me going on and now

Would like to show you a card and a A4 mixed media using an image Big Girl Bloomers from Bloobel.  As soon as i saw this image i just had to get it for MIL's birthday card which was on the 14th. Its MIL down to a tee as she so thin she has problems finding clothes to fit now. I added the words for the card as its what she says all the time. I just say well if you eat you will have an easier job getting clothes to fit. Trying to get someone to eat when they dont like food is hard work....it dosent matter what anyone says as she dosent see it as a problem and dosent see herself thin. Its just pull my hair out..

MIL did see the funny side to her card



the image that i used for the card i scanned then resized to A4, dew drop chalk pads, stamps and stencils for the back ground


Take care
Hugs
xx Lozzy xx

would like to enter into =
jo scrap shack/anything goes
brown sugar/anything goes
inspiration destination/anything goes
we love 2 create/anything mixed media they having a DT Call

still time to enter anything goes challenge over at A Bit More Time To Craft and More Mixed Media

11 comments:

  1. This card is too funny! I love the background you created! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenges.
    -Miranda DT
    TheCraftyCritter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Sorry you are having health problems, and hope you soon feel a bit better. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that image and your background is fabulous. Praying for your health to settle. xx
    Thank you for joining us at Jo’s Funday Friday Challenge . Good luck with your entry.
    Angie DT for  http://jwscrapshack.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lozzy, so sorry that you are having health problems, but glad that you felt well enough to create a bit. This card is adorable. Love the funny sentiment, and you did a great job with the background.Thank you for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lozzy, you are certainly in the wars hun, I am so sorry for you as it must be devastating. You do seem to make yourself have a go and get on with things, your card and mixed media projects above prove you still have what it takes. I hope you have more good days than bad and I am sure Mil will love the card, its a great image. Take care Hugs Jennifer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very funny card Lozzy. Love the image.. Hope you are feeling better soon..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear about your problems Lozzy..Hope your health improves soon..Love the card you have created here..I too have a friend who is super-thin..and has difficulty in finding clothes in her size..;)
    Love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sew sorry to hear about your health and sending you loving hugs and prayers.
    Loving your card and image! Thanks for joining us this week at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog and good luck!
    Hugs!
    Lynne aka Her Craftiness

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely fun card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Fun Day Friday. Hope to see you again next time.
    I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tee Hee... Cute. Love your coloring and the background. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and leaving your comments - i always read and really appreciate them x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...