Followers

Saturday 10 January 2015

Snowflakes for Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge

Hi everyone and hope you all ok..

Well i have to say i think im back and be round to see you all soon. Its been a manic few months for me with everything that's been going on but thing are calming down now and im feeling better. Boxing day i start having ear ache in one ear then a few days later it went to my other ear. The pain and swelling of ear a face was a bit bad. Even had a job to eat with the pain. Went Doctors last Friday and was given antibiotics as had two great ear infections and now they have worked there magic iv been pain free for the last few days. So im saying "Lozzy's back" now. I have my fingers crossed mind.

I was asked by the lovely Hazel if i would like to be a Sponsor for one of her Challenges that she runs and it was a yes, i would love to. If any other Challenges are looking for Sponsors Buckwell Craft Supplies is willing to help out by offering the winner a prise. Contact me or leave a message over at Buckwell's

This is my card that you can find over at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge. The challenge is to make a Christmas Card with the theme inspired by a Christmas Carol. As you can tell it has to be "Snowflakes are Falling"
I have made this quick and easy card by using these Snowflakes backing papers from Buckwell Craft Supplies. Lots of new papers on CD Rom's have just been released.
One of the winners will win 3 sets of Backing Papers of their chose from Buckwell Craft Supplies.




Take Care
Hugs
xx Lozzy xx

would like to enter into=


9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Lozzy, for Buckwell's sponsoring my challenge and for your lovely snowflake card as my guest for CHNC challenge 211. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lozzy this is just so beautiful. Loving the vibrant blue and snowflakes.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lozzy..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Lozzy, I like the snowflakes and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the simplicity of it. Thanks for entering Crafts Galore Encore Challenge ATG Wendy (DT).xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card !!! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous card Lozzy, such pretty papers.
    I'm sorry to hear that you have been so poorly, I hope you are feeling much better now.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge this fortnight :-D Milka GD

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderfull card! It´s so pritty and really elegant like a snowflake! Thank you for joining our "Snow" challenge at Fairy Tales. Bianca XX

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and leaving your comments - i always read and really appreciate them x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...