Followers

Friday 12 April 2013

Mum not well

Hi everyone....this is just a quick one to let you no that i might not be about as much for a bit as my mother in law got rushed into hospital yesterday  afternoon as very ill, think she has pancreitus but will find out more this afternoon...we are looking after father in law as he is disabled and need 24 hour care. I'm not on my laptop at min but hoping to get my laptop later as all my photos etc are on it...When i get it i shall be back and post my DT card for Sweet Pea Stampers as today its the start of this month challenge...Hopefully be back later...Hugs Lozzy xx

3 comments:

  1. Sending healing thoughts to your Mother-in-law I hope she will recover soon.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your mum Lozzy. I wish her a speedy recovery
    Take care, sending you hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your Mum gets well very soon. Sorry to hear about her not feeling well.
    Hugs
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and leaving your comments - i always read and really appreciate them x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...