Followers

Saturday 2 February 2013

Get Well

Hi everyone, hope you all have had a good week and yes its the weekend. Would also like to say a big thank you for all your lovely comments you have left me. Now this weeks over things will be getting back to normal again, she says until next time.
Still manage to sneek a few cards in this week lol and here is a card that i got ask to do the other day. I have used a LOTV stamp and the papers are from Dovecrafts Garden Party and I'm loving these
 
 
 
 
 
 
would like to enter =
 
 
flowers = WOC
papers = Dovecraft/garden party
Tonic punch
menory box catalina wreath die cutter
leaves = woodware punch
rest from stash

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lozzy, I like the adorable image, the colours and the embellishments.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely Spring-time feel to this card Lozzy. I love the sweet image and pretty colours.
    I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a gorgeous card with a gorgeous image... I love the papers & the pastel colours... so pretty :)


    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good luck :)

    hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!I love the soft pastel colours that you've used! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew! Hope to see you again in our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lozzy, I have popped back to see your gorgeous card again and say Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - I love your beautiful pastel colours!

    Thanks for joining the challenge at the Creative Card Crew!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting and leaving your comments - i always read and really appreciate them x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...